1. Terms and conditions to govern – these terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in any way modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon our company unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at our company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by our company’s shipment of goods following receipt of buyers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
2. Acceptance of orders – all orders made by the customer are considered to valid and binding orders. Customer have the right to cancel orders made within 24 hours of the purchase, afterwards the purchase will be considered binding and can only be returned after the product is received (See shipping returns).
3. Price – prices quoted, including any shipping charges, are final and can only be changed by the owner of Janel’s Gifts.Any price quoted on our website is subject to be changed at any time without giving pubic notice.
4. Shipping – we provide free shipping on all our products over $100 US. Our company shall use its judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, our company shall not be liable for any delays resulting from its selection, but will do our due indigents to ensure the product is received in a timely manner.
5. Taxes – Janel’s does not charge taxes for our products.
6. Title and risk of loss – delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to buyer. Any claim of buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by buyer against our company for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from our company in the condition claimed. Our company will make all necessary efforts to investigate the damaged product claim.
7. Liability – our company shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our company shall have no liability for errors in quantity ordered unless notified within 24 hours after purchase.
8. Return of products – Items can be returned in 15 days after receiving the product.The product returned must be in prime condition or will not be accepted and returned to the customer. Refunds will be made after product is received and inspected. Customers are responsible for shipping charges.
9. Contacts – when customer register on our site the customer agrees to receive updates and promotional emails periodically, the customer can easily opt out of receiving emails by simply sending an email to unsubscribe.